While on vacation in Saba I took so many pictures! I thought it would be a great idea to share some of them with. Below you will get to enjoy them, showing the scenery and floral on Saba 🙂
At the ending I have added a few pictures that I took on St.Maarten right before leaving to return back to the Netherlands. I miss being on the island with my family and friends. This summer was so much fun and I enjoyed everyday of it.
I hope my pictures give you a feeling of wanting to visit the islands as well! Let me know what you think about them!!
I was tagged by Jennyfer Ross & StyleAndStilettos to do a tag called the Curadise Girl Tag. & talk about perfect timing, currently being on vacation makes it even more perfect to get filmed and shared with you all! In this video different questions all related to Curaçao are answered!
Don’t forget to check out their channels & give my video a thumbs up 🙂
Questions that were answered
1. What is your nationality?
2. Do you speak Papiamentu?
3. What is your favorite Antillian dish?
4. When was the last time you visited?
5. What is your favourite desert from Curacao?
6. What area is your family from, and what do you like so much about it?
7. What is one household product/ item that represent your culture?
8. Who is your all time favourite band from Curacao?
9. Can you dance salsa?
10. What do you love most about Curacao?
11. Describe your definition of a perfect day in Curacao?
12. Where do you buy your make- up & beauty products on the island?
13. What is your favourite tv show to watch?
14. Name your favorite beach?
15. Your favourite place for traditional dishes?
16. Favourite make-up look when your in Curacao?
17. Favourite outfit for the day & for clubbing?
18. Inspirational people from curacao?
19. Are you planning to move back one day?
20. Plans to visit any time soon?
21. Who do you tag?